More from my site
- The National Health Research Institutes (NHRI) and Molecular Targeting Technologies Inc. co-published the results of the cooperation on new anti-cancer therapeutics at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) meeting 2015
- NHRI Enters Technology Transfer Agreement of DBPR215 with Jiayi Biomedical Co., Ltd.
- Congratulation to Dr. Hsing-Pang Hsieh, Investigator of IBPR, on receiving 2015 NHRI Outstanding Research Achievement Award.
- National Health Research Institutes Announces FDA approval of Investigational New Drug (IND) Applications for Two Novel Small Molecules, DBPR211 and DBPR114
- Muscle age and lifespan: beyond physiological strength-NHRI has discovered a direct link between skeletal muscle aging and mortality through thermogenic and metabolic abnormalities
- NHRI Enters Technology Transfer Agreement of DBPR211 with Applied Biopharma LLC, wholly owned by Agentix Corp. (AGTX) in the US